Senior Account Manager
Collective[i] is one of the first networks devoted to helping B2B enterprises manage revenue. Our applications are designed to transform data from CRM systems and other relevant sources into insights that improve sales performance and, most importantly, grow revenue. Our clients span multiple industries, and range in size from SMEs to Fortune 500s.
Right now, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Account Manager who will excel at presenting and reinforcing the value of our Collective Intelligence Solution and who will build strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
Our ideal candidate will know the CRM space extremely well, and will have a track record of delivering strong revenue results and growth through successful client management, including cross-sells and upsells. This role reports into the VP of Client Intelligence and the candidate will have the potential to become a team-lead.
- Be a product specialist to support Collective[i]’s Sales and Customer Success organizations
- Ensure client retention and growth over a specific book of business is high
- Achieve monthly quota and margin targets
- Forecast, track, develop and report activity with existing clients
- Work cross-functionally with sales operations, product management, marketing and legal to ensure continued growth of the business
- Drive adoption and usage of the platform, both initial and ongoing, through a formal training regimen
- Oversee and ensure a successful onboarding experience for new clients
- Develop deep relationships, receive product feedback, and deliver/communicate Collective[i]’s value throughout a client’s organization
- BA/BS (or the equivalent)
- 5+ years of successful business development experience
- Proven track record of quota based success
- Previous experience with Account Management and selling
- A high degree of honesty, integrity, common sense, sound judgment and curiosity
- Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of existing and prospect organizations
- Solid technical and strategic understanding of big data analytics and CRM (especially Salesforce.com)
- Excellent negotiation, leadership, and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with travel to clients as needed
In lieu of a cover letter, please answer any two of the following questions. Please try to keep each answer to two paragraphs or less.
1. If you had five extra hours in every day, what would you do?
2. Pick a product you use every day and tell us how you’d make it better.
3. What subject makes your eyes light up when you talk about it?
4. Tell us what sets you apart from others (or include a standard cover letter).
5. Write a program that evaluates how good our job postings are. Please submit your source code, a URL to a demo of your solution and a short (1 – 2 sentence) description of what you did. Focus on providing useful answers, not aesthetics.
Also, feel free to concentrate on a single way to solve this problem to show your depth or expertise in a particular domain.
Collective[i] is an equal opportunity employer