VP of Sales
Collective[i] is a cutting edge sales analytics platform that combines a proprietary, always-learning network with applications that are ready to use, data backed, and uniquely built on predictive analyses. Right now, we are looking for a VP of Sales to join our executive team and lead our sales organization. Our ideal candidate will have significant enterprise sales experience and will understand the power of networks and business intelligence. You will be part business strategist, part sales closer, and part mentor to an overachieving sales team. You will have drive, determination, a phenomenal personality, and a deep-rooted belief that building a great relationship is core to every sale. Serious applicants only. We offer a generous commission plan, as well as the freedom to make your mark on a new industry.
- 10 – 15+ years sales experience
- 5+ years management experience
- Previous experience selling enterprise software/solutions
- Previous experience selling to business decision makers, especially to VPs of Sales at Fortune 500s
- Deep understanding of CRM systems
- Deep understanding of networks
- Start-up experience strongly preferred; entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Integrity, intelligence, drive, charisma
In lieu of a cover letter, please answer any two of the following questions. Please try to keep each answer to two paragraphs or less.
1. If you had five extra hours in every day, what would you do?
2. Pick a product you use every day and tell us how you’d make it better.
3. What subject makes your eyes light up when you talk about it?
4. Tell us what sets you apart from others (or include a standard cover letter).
5. Write a program that evaluates how good our job postings are. Please submit your source code, a URL to a demo of your solution and a short (1 – 2 sentence) description of what you did. Focus on providing useful answers, not aesthetics.
Also, feel free to concentrate on a single way to solve this problem to show your depth or expertise in a particular domain.
Collective[i] is an equal opportunity employer