Last modified: October 26, 2018
This Policy does not apply to information that we may collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other Company, affiliate, or third-party site, or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from our Website.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we may treat it. By using or accessing our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time and your continued use of our Website is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Information We May Collect About Our Website Users
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information that you provide to us. This includes information, such as your name, email address and phone number, that you may provide by filling out any form on our Website, including in connection with subscribing to any service offered on our Website, posting any material on our Website, or requesting further information, products or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, company location and business type, including business information that we may receive from third parties, such as LexisNexis and TalentIQ.
- Information that we may collect as you access or navigate through our Website, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies and web beacons.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including emails) in the event you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete voluntarily for research purposes.
Information Collected Through Our Data Network Platform
We collect information under the direction of our clients, and have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data our clients process. If you are a customer of one of our clients and would no longer like to be contacted by such client, please contact such client directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our clients.
We acknowledge that you have the right to access your personal information. We have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data our clients process. An individual who seeks access to or who wants to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data found on our platform, should direct his or her query to our client (the data controller). If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client. We will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce our agreements.
We also collect information that individuals chose to contribute directly to our platform through intelligence.com. Such individuals may request access to and may correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data found on our platform by emailing email@example.com. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Log Files, Cookies and Similar Technologies
As you navigate through our Website, for the purpose of system administration and in order to report aggregate information to our advertisers, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Analyze trends;
- Administer our Website;
- Track users’ movements around our Website
- Gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about a user’s preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to such user’s individual interests;
- Speed up user searches; and
- Recognize users when they return to our Website.
How We Use The Information Collected
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information about our products or services.
- To notify you about changes to our products or services.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features that we may offer on our Website, when and if you choose to do so.
- Newsletter(s). If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter(s) to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter(s) or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertisements. We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking on this link http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ (or if located in the European Union, by clicking on this link http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You may continue to receive generic ads.
The security of your personal information is of the upmost importance to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Representative
Pursuant to Article 27 of Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Cross Commerce Media, Inc. d/b/a Collective[i] has appointed European Data Protection Office (EDPO) as its GDPR representative in the EU. You can contact EDPO regarding matters pertaining to the GDPR by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, using EDPO’s online request form, or writing to EDPO at Avenue Huart Hamoir 71, 1030 Brussels, Belgium.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
We (and our subsidiaries) participate in and have certified our compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework (each, a “Privacy Shield Framework” or “Framework”). We are committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries and Switzerland, respectively, in reliance on each Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Frameworks, and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
We are responsible for the processing of the personal data we receive, under each Privacy Shield Framework, and the subsequent transfer of such personal data to third parties acting as agents on our behalf. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, we are subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including in order to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have any unresolved privacy or data use concerns that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website (www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Submit-a-Complaint), you may be entitled to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Persons Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on or through our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If you are under 18, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number and email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 18, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on our Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
To ask questions or send comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, you may email email@example.com or send mail to:
c/o Legal Department
130 Madison Avenue, Suite 400
New York, NY 10016
Last Modified: May 18, 2018
- Artificial intelligence cannot replace or override human intelligence. The Intelligence Network is intended to supplement and complement your own knowledge, experience and judgment. Your decisions and actions will always be your own responsibility, and in no event will the Company have any liability for any such decisions or actions, even if influenced by your use of the Network.
- The Information in the Network originates from its users. That includes you. The Information is constantly changing, and may be outdated or incorrect. We make no representations or warranties regarding the completeness or accuracy of the Information. Your use of the Network is at your own risk.
- The collective depends on the integrity of its members. Because the Network is based on Information provided by its users, it is critical that you participate with care, honesty and accuracy. You may not use the Network for any improper or unlawful purpose, provide incorrect Information, provide or use sensitive personal information, or provide or use anyone else’s confidential information or information that you have no right to provide.
Accessing and Using the Network
By accessing or using the Network, you covenant, agree, represent and warrant as follows:
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company.
- You are not a robot.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to and use of the Network.
- You agree to use care in selecting your login information, and that you are responsible for selecting and protecting your password; you agree to change your password from time to time or whenever asked to do so by the Company.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are the only person who may access the Network through your account, and that your account login information is confidential and may not be shared with or provided to any other party.
- You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
- You agree not to create, have or use more than one account in the Network.
- Any and all Information that you post to or provide on or through the Network is true and correct, current and complete, and you have the right and authority to provide that Information.
- You agree that the Company may change, remove or restrict any functions or data sources in the Network in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
- You recognize and agree that, although data within the Network may be presented in a non-identifiable manner, information in the Network may be used to update profiles of individuals or companies, including their or your contact information.
- You recognize and agree that once Information is posted to or provided on or through the Network, the Company may use such Information for any lawful purpose consistent with the business of the Company.
- You recognize and agree that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy of any Information provided by any person or entity.
- Although you may invite others to join the Network, the Company has no obligation to allow any such invitees into the Network, or to allow anyone to remain in the Network.
- You recognize and agree that we may track and analyze your use of the Network, including but not limited to any Information submitted, for the purpose of improving the Network, and that we may disclose data about your use to third parties for the purpose of assisting us in such tracking or analysis.
- You recognize and agree that we engage third-party service providers to help make available to you certain products or services and you authorize us to provide your non-sensitive personal data to such service providers for the purpose of delivering to you such products or services.
- Although you may obtain insights, forecasts, or general or specific information about possible opportunities or other matters by your use of the Network, the Company does not in any way warrant any information, recommendations, predictions or data derived from the Network or your use of the Network; you are expected to use your own best judgment and you are solely responsible for any action or inaction that you may or may not take.
- You agree that the Company may advertise to you.
- You recognize and agree that although your use of the Network, or of specific aspects of the Network, may be provided to you at no cost, the Company may in the future charge for use of the Network or for other products or services made available to you on or through the Network or otherwise.
In accessing or using the Network, you agree not to:
- Use the Network in any way that violates any law or regulation, or promotes or advocates any illegal activity.
- Use the Network in any way that violates any agreement that you may have with any other person or entity, including your employer.
- Interfere with or violate any third party or other user’s rights, including confidentiality, privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, entity, company or organization.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Engage in any conduct that is characterized by, or encourages, bigotry or discrimination of any form, including on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economic class.
- Engage in scraping, data mining, harvesting, screen scraping, data aggregating or indexing, or allow or facilitate any other party in doing so.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Network for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Network.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bomb, time bomb, web bug, spyware or other material that is invasive, malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Network, the server on which the Network is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to or accessible through the Network.
- Attempt to reverse engineer or copy any aspect of the Network.
- Use or access the Network for the purpose of competing with the Company, or assisting anyone else to do so, or dissuade others from participating in the Network.
- Resell or attempt to resell our products or services or in any way represent that you are authorized to do so.
- Create a browser or border environment around any part of the Network, or any form of framing or inline linking.
- Disparage the Network or the Company, or engage in any inappropriate conduct with respect to the Network or your use thereof.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Network.
The foregoing examples of prohibited activity are made solely for illustrative purposes and do
not constitute an exhaustive list.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company name, the terms “Collective[i],” “C[i] Solutions,” “Cross Commerce Media,” “C[i]”, “Intelligence,” “Intelligence.com”, the Company logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Network and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. No right, title or interest in or to the Network or any content on the site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company.
The Company may, from time to time, in its sole discretion, develop new products or services, based in whole or in part on the use of the Network by users, including you, or on suggestions made by users, including you. You waive any rights relating to any such products or services, including any intellectual property rights, and agree not to assert any claim against the Company or anyone else related to the development, offering or use of such products or services, which are the sole property of the Company. The Company has no fiduciary or other obligations to you, and is free to disclose any ideas or insights derived from the Network, or your use thereof, to anyone on a non-confidential basis without compensation.
If you believe that any material on the Network violates your copyright, please send a notification setting forth the basis for the violation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to the Network
You may link to our Network, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not, in our sole discretion, damage or impugn our reputation. Among other things, and without limitation, you may not link to our Network from or on any site that contains offensive or pornographic material, or that promotes any form of discrimination or violence. Without our prior written permission, you may not establish a link in such a way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
Links from the Network
If the Network contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, such links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your access to or use of them. If you decide to access any third party site via any link in the Network, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such site.
Location of the Network
The owner of the Network is based in the State of New York in the United States, and the Network is operated from and offers its products and services within the United States. We make no claims that the Network or any of its content is accessible, lawful or appropriate outside of the United States. If you access or use the Network from outside the United States, or allow or facilitate such access or use, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Network.
- Terminate or suspend your use of or access to the Network.
Deliberate attempts by you or anyone on your behalf to evade or circumvent the suspension or termination of your use of or access to the Network constitutes an unlawful trespass to our equipment and systems, and may result in legal action.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files or data available for downloading from the internet or the Network will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE NETWORK OR ANY ITEMS OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE NETWORK, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY NETWORK LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE NETWORK AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE NETWORK IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE NETWORK OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR DERIVED FROM THE NETWORK.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If anyone asserts a claim against the Company related to your actions, content or Information on or in the Network, you will indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors and suppliers, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of such claim.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Network is operated by Cross Commerce Media, Inc., 130 Madison Ave., Floor 4, New York, New York, 10016.
Thank you for visiting the website.
November 16, 2018
- See deals with new activities
- Improvements and bug fixes
October 26, 2018
- Improved home page design
- Improvements and bug fixes
October 20, 2018
- New Home Page
- New Plays section
- Improvements and bug fixes
September 29, 2018
- Security improvements
August 24, 2018
- Users can import connections from multiple email accounts
- Improvements and bug fixes
July 13, 2018
- Join Intelligence without a CRM
- React with emojis
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Security updates
June 8, 2018
- Team selling across your network
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Security updates
May 11, 2018
- Sentiment analysis
- MS Dynamics integration for Enterprises
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Security updates
April 13, 2018
- Network insights
- Improvements and bug fixes